June 15 – Father’s Day Dinner at St. Rose Parish Hall
- Monday, June 15, 5:00 pm – Monthly Dinner at St. Rose Parish Hall Dining Room, 398 10th Street, Santa Rosa. June’s dinner is a Father’s Day celebration with a menu highlighting the Region of Le Marche located in the central area of Italy.
- Come for a wonderful meal of antipasti, salad, grilled meats & pasta with herbs & sundried tomatoes and dessert. Doors open at 5:00 pm; dinner at 6:00 pm.
- Members are asked to bring a photo of their father or grandfather to be displayed. Everyone who brings a photo will receive one free raffle ticket.
- $14 for members, $16 guests; $8 teens 13-18; $5 for children 5-12; under 5 free. See current newsletter Mosaico Culturale for dinner reservation forms.
June 26 at 6:00 pm – CENA e CINEMA at the Center
- Friday night dinner & movie at the Center. The Mangiamo Committee has teamed with Sunday at the Center’s Diane McCurdy to bring you an informal sit-down deal that includes salad, main course, dessert & wine, plus a movie.
- We will be showing Love is All You Need with Pierce Brosnan as a widower attending his son’s wedding in Italy – a heartwarming story of acceptance & love.
- To reserve, send your check for $20 to NBICF, 64 Brookwood, SR 95404 by June 19. Space limited to 25 so reserve early.
July 15 – 6:00-9:00 pm – PIZZA e BIRRA e VINO
- Third Annual PIZZA E BIRRA Night at the Center. Join friends & family for an “all-you-can-eat” pizza night with food generously provided by Rosso’s Pizzeria and beer donated by Total Beverage Solutions. This year, complimentary wine will be served.
- Also showing indoors, the movie Summertime with Katharine Hepburn & Rossano Brazzi.
- Reserve early (50 guest limit) – $25 members; $28 non-members. Send check to NBICF, 64 Broodwood, SR 95404 by July 5.
August 17 – 5:30 pm – Winemaker Dinner at Riviera Ristorante with Wine Pairings by Trecini Winery
SAVE THIS DATE — This event is a special fundraiser dedicated to the Jeanette Mancini Mitchell SRJC Scholarship for Future Educators. A flyer was distributed at the May Dinner with tentative menu & wine pairings. More information will be presented at the June 15 dinner and a flyer & reservation form will accompany the July Newsletter.
For more details or questions, call the NBICF Office at 707-591-9696.