The Mosaico November-December 2022 Newsletter is now available. Click here to view the current newsletter. For past newsletters and instructions on printing the newsletter, go to the Newsletter page.
Topics presented in Current Newsletter:
- NBICF President George Golfieri reports on the status of the Foundation
George reviewed the Sonoma County Finding History event and the October 17 Appreciation Party
- Election of the Board of Directors will be held at the November 21st Dinner Meeting
- Sundays at the Center with Diane McCurdy Doors open 1:30pm, screening at 2:00.
November 27- Godfather Part III (1990) 2h 42m. Crime/Drama (R)
December 18 – Luca (2021) 1h 35m Comedy/Fantasy (PG) – Bring the kids and grandkids
- Become an Instant Italian-American Olive Oil Expert – quiz by member & author/publisher Leon Radomile
- November 19, 2022 – Saturday, 10am – 4pm: Mercatino di Natale at the NBICF Center. This event is free for all members and guests.
- November 21, 2022 – Monday, NBICF Dinner (doors open 5pm, dinner 6pm). Father Denis O’Sullivan Parish Center, 320 Tenth St. Santa Rosa, CA.
Menu: Antipasti, Salad, Bread, Polenta with Stew, Dessert and Wine at the table
To make a reservation & pay by credit card, click on this link for the Reservation page.
Click on this link to view the mail-in reservation form and detailed information on Mercatino di Natale.