Click here to view the current newsletter. Use File print or click on “printer icon” to print or use the download icon to save the newsletter on your device.
Topics presented in Current Newsletter:
- NBICF President George Golfieri reports on the status of the Foundation
- Two vacancies on Board of Directors – to volunteer use Contact Us to send an email to George Golfieri by clicking here.
- Pizza, Birra e Vino – July 26, 5:30-8:00 PM at the Center – Click here for a mail-in Reservation form – $25 per person – Antipasti, All-you-can eat Pizza, Salad, Dessert, and Complimentary Wine or Beer – Click here to make a reservation for this event and pay by credit card.
- Sonoma County Finding History – August 6 at Finley Community Center – 10 am-2 pm – NBICF will have an exhibit featuring Italian American History in Sonoma County hosted by historian Kathy Dowdall – For a flyer on this event, click here.
- Sundays at the Center with Diane McCurdy will show House of Gucci on July 31 and The Double Hour (La doppia ora) on August 28 – 1:30 pm at the Center
- Member Highlight – Leon Radomile – Become an Instant Italian-American Olive Oil Expert