Topics presented in Current Newsletter:
- NBICF President George Golfieri reports on the status of the Foundation
George reviewed the Sonoma County Finding History event and the October 17 Appreciation Party
- Election of the Board of Directors will be held at the November 21st Dinner Meeting
- Sundays at the Center with Diane McCurdy Doors open 1:30pm, screening at 2:00.
November 27- Godfather Part III (1990) 2h 42m. Crime/Drama (R)
December 18 – Luca (2021) 1h 35m Comedy/Fantasy (PG) – Bring the kids and grandkids
- Become an Instant Italian-American Olive Oil Expert – quiz by member & author/publisher Leon Radomile
- November 19, 2022 – Saturday, 10am – 4pm: Mercatino di Natale at the NBICF Center. This event is free for all members and guests.
- November 21, 2022 – Monday, NBICF Dinner (doors open 5pm, dinner 6pm). Father Denis O’Sullivan Parish Center, 320 Tenth St. Santa Rosa, CA.
Menu: Antipasti, Salad, Bread, Polenta with Stew, Dessert and Wine at the table
To make a reservation & pay by credit card, click on this link for the Reservation page.
Click on this link to view the mail-in reservation form and detailed information on Mercatino di Natale.