Click here to view May-June 2022 Newsletter. For past newsletters and instructions on printing the newsletter, go to the Newsletter page. Topics presented in Current Newsletter:
- NBICF President George Golfieri reports on the status of the Foundation
- Board of Directors elected 2022-2024 officers at the March Board meeting:
George Golfieri (President), Les Villanyi (Vice President), Linda Apel (Treasurer) and Cindy Hume (Secretary).
- May 28 ToGo Dinner by Randy Apel – Click here for a Menu and Reservation form
Menu: Rib, Focaccia, Pasta Salad, Green Salad & Cookies
- Sharie Sbrazza NBICF Florence Study Abroad Scholarship Award Winners Announced
- Italian Summer Camp for Youth will be held June 20-July 1. This 2-week camp is a language immersion experience for youths 6 to 12 years old. Dr. Joli Love will return as the instructor. For a flyer describing the details of the summer camp, click here.
- Sundays at the Center with Diane McCurdy is back on May 22 with the showing of The Secret of Santa Vittoria
- Member Highlight – Lar Landa – Information on his paintings & sculpture.
- Update on NBICF Scholarship Program: 402 scholarships to Santa Rosa Junior College students totaling over $124,000 since 1988.
To make an online reservation for the May 28 dinner visit the Reservation page by clicking here.