Click here to view March-April 2022 Newsletter. Use File print or click on “printer icon”. If you have a problem with this link, visit the website www.nbicf.org. The home page has links to the current Newsletter.
Topics presented in the Current Newsletter:
- NBICF President George Golfieri reports on the status of the Foundation
- Italy Travel Abroad Scholarship renamed The Sharie Sbrazza Florence Study Abroad Scholarship
- March 19 and April 30, 2022: ToGo Dinners by Randy Apel – Menus and Reservation forms
- Italiano Due: Conversing with gli Italiani – SRJC Community Education Course by Dave Henderson
- Seulo, South of Sardinia – one of five blue zones worldwide with a record number of centenarians
- Festa della Donna, or International Women’s Day on March 8
- Festa di San Giuseppe – the Feast of Saint Joseph on March 19
- La Pasquetta, the Monday after Easter Sunday (Little Easter) is also a public holiday in Italy
Go to the Reservation page to make reservations for the To-Go Dinners by clicking here.