The Mosaico January-February 2021 Newsletter is available. Click here to view the current newsletter. For past newsletters and instructions on printing the newsletter, go to the Newsletter page. Topics presented in Current Newsletter:
- NBICF President George Golfieri reports on the status of the Foundation.
- Information on a To-Go Dinner Event scheduled for February 27, 2021.
- Tribute to Arturo Ibleto, The Pasta King & NBICF Director Emeritus,
- 2021 Italy Andiamo Tour and Information about regions of Italy.
- Paint Italy, Book Club & Article about Jill Biden’s Italian ancestry.
“To-Go” Dinner Event, February 27: Curbside Pickup – 5-6 pm. MENU: Ribs, Macaroni Salad, Baked Beans, Roll and dessert – $10 per dinner. For a flyer with reservation form, click her. To make a reservation for this event and pay by credit card, go to the Reservations page by clicking here. To pay by check, use the form in the Newsletter
and send checks payable to NBICF at 64 Brookwood Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95404.
Dinner will be delivered to your car – no contact necessary.