September 15 Dinner at St. Rose Parish Hall
- Monday, September 15, 5:00 pm – Monthly Dinner at St. Rose Parish Hall Dining Room, 398 10th Street, Santa Rosa. Our September dinner will be a celebration of the region of Sicily. Bella Sicilia – land of blood oranges, lemons, and the Carretto Siciliano. When we think of Sicilian foods, we think of ricotta, almonds, olive oil, and don’t forget cannoli, the delicious Sicilian pastry. In keeping with our “Regional Dinner” menus, we will present: Antipasti, Pasta alla Puttanesca, Green salad with Fennel, Garlic bread, Gelato & Cookies for dessert.
- Entertainment and a raffle are planned. Doors open at 5:00 – Dinner at 6:00. Prepaid reservations only must be received by September 12, 2014.
- $14 for members, $16 guests, $8 teens 13-17, $5 for children 5-12, under 5 free. See the current newsletter, Mosaico Culturale, for dinner reservation forms.
The Mosaico September-October Newsletter is available. Click here to review and print the current newsletter. For past newsletters and instructions on printing the newsletter, go to the Newsletter page. Upcoming events described in the Mosaico.
- September 11 – Italian Class for Travelers at the Center
- September 15 – Monthly Dinner at St. Rose Church – Celebrating the Region of Sicily
- September 28 – Sunday at the Center Movie – Towards Evening
- October 12 – Italian Rootstock Festival at Santa Rosa Vinters Square
- October 17 – NBICF 30th Anniversary Dinner at St. Rose Church – History program, musical entertainment and a special menu celebrating the Region of Liguria.
- October 26 – Sunday at the Center Movie – City Island